यदि आप यूएस एलएलसी का उपयोग होल्डिंग कंपनी के रूप में करते हैं: आपको एक FBAR रिपोर्ट दर्ज करनी होगी

If you use your US LLC as a shareholder of another non-US company, and this non-US company has a bank account: you have to file a FBAR report every year if that shareholding is equal or more than 50%. The penalty for not filing is US$10,000.

You might want to change your structure as soon as possible to avoid any possible penalty: contact us.